Sunday, February 8, 2015

1 Year of Blogging!


Today marks 1 year since I started this blog! Last year at this time I was stranded, home alone in a snow storm, my husband was in California, and none of my family and friends lived near by. So with all of that time alone I decided to get creative and start something I had been thinking of doing or a while--start a blog! If you are interested in reading the story behind the title of my blog, checkout my very first post ever here.
 In the next year, I will continue to charge ahead, trying to let my inner hippo out, and do some good in this world. It seems like every day there is something trying to snuff out my hippo and sometimes I feel like giving up. I have come to the conclusion that I need adversity in my life, because if I'm honest, when life is easy, I get lazy. When hard times come upon me I am forced to rely on God for strength and peace, and to try harder. So, here's to a life full of great joy, hardships, and perseverance.

Thanks for reading!

No comments :

Post a Comment