Friday, February 13, 2015

Valentine's Day Decor

 I got crafty Sunday night & finally finished a painting I started last spring. If you have been following my blog you my remember be posting about here. I decided to add some glitter because, glitter makes everything better :)
 Here's my little big of Valentine's Day decor for this year. I made all of the canvas art. I made the "LOVE" art last February. It was my second blog post! Read it here.
 I have a bunch of these little quote cards about love. They are left over from my wedding. I had them on all of the tables at my reception.
 
 This year, since Valentine's Day is on a Saturday I thought maybe my husband and I would go somewhere special because we actually have time! Unfortunately, since we really have never gone anywhere for Valentine's Day (besides our local winebar), we didn't realize that every place was already going to be booked when we tried to make reservations! Alas, our Valentine's plans are up in the air. Are any of you doing anything special/fun? 
Hope you have a happy Friday & a lovely Valentine's Day weekend :)

No comments :

Post a Comment