Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Modest & Fashionable Swimsuits Part 2: Vintage Inspired

Today I'm continuing my series of modest, fashionable swimsuits, with another current trend:
Vintage Inspired Swimwear.

Miranda Lambert hopped on this trend with the vintage style suit in her music video "Little Red Wagon". I thought it was interesting that she chose to wear a one piece suit, when it seems like most celebrities would opt to show off their bodies in a bikini, but I love her suit! Simple and cute.
Miranda Lambert it my spirit animal. Just Sayin'.
Unique Vintage
$82
Want to get the Miranda Lambert look? You can! Great news: This suit also has a shelf bra in it along with soft cups and it's fully lined.
$88.99
I love the ruffles on the top of this suit. There weren't much details about the make of the suit, and I notice there is a seam at the bottom of the bust, and the straps are detachable so maybe not a great suit for busty women, but it sure is pretty! (Notice the color trend?)
$85
Yellow is one of my favorite colors! It's just so bright and happy, which is why I adore this suit (aside from the design, of course)!

$113.99
This suit is a similar design, but offers a little more coverage on the bottom, and a little less on the top. It had positive reviews. One customer who purchased the suit was a D cup, and said she felt great in it! Busty women will definitely have more cleavage in this suit, though, than the others I have shared today. This is a Seafolly suit, I love the floral designs and color choices of their suits. Florals on swimsuits can end up looking "old-ladyish", but the way they present them is very stylish. The design of florals on this suit can even work to cover up a stomach pooch if you have one ;)

$62.99
Another modest style, another beautiful color! The details on this suit say that there is boning in the sides, which offers more structure in the fit. It's a sweetheart bust, so probably more cleavage but the straps are thick and it's definitely a modest design.

I hope you saw something you liked today!
More swimwear to come!
Happy Tuesday :)

No comments :

Post a Comment