Thursday, June 25, 2015

Modest & Fashionable Swimsuits Part 4: Prints, Fringe & Pepulum!

Today is the final post for my series of modest and fashionable swimwear.
Today I have several different styles to share. Stripes, florals, fringe, and pepulum.

$48
This suit has padded cups, tummy control, and a zipper front! I love the chevron design and the color blocking on the sides. I actually broke down and ordered this suit, and I'm proud for being thrifty, because it was on sale and I found a coupon and got $10 off! It hasn't come yet so I haven't been able to try it on, but I will be sure report back on how it fits!

$108
This suit has padded cups, underwire, and you can order large cups for sizes small & extra small. The striped color blocking on the size is a great design for those who are self-conscious of their curves, and the color and print are popular right now (more minty/aqua goodness!)

$86
I love this suit. The colors are pretty, and it's a one piece, but with the mesh stripes it is a little bit more fashionable. The details weren't very informational and there weren't any reviews, but it has padded cups and a low back.

$92
This suit has adjustable straps, you can order by cup size! The fringe is fun and covers you're body for those who aren't comfortable with the unforgiving hug of swimsuits!

$51
This suit has removable straps, and padded cups. I am in love with the color!! So bright and fun. My guess is that a bigger busted gal will have cleavage problems, but I like that the fringe covers your chest!


$76.99
This is just a top, I guess. I didn't see the bottoms, but what's great about this tankini is that the top is specifically made for a DD cup!!! Again, awesome floral design by Seafolly. Hmm..maybe next summer I should invest in a Seafolly suit!

$132
Another gorgeous Seafolly floral, this suit has underwire, padded cups, and adjustable straps. Plus, I adore yellow!! It's so happy :)

$69.50
Last suit of the series! This suit is sooo adorable! I love flamingos and they are trendy right now. This suit has a built in shelf bra, however, it did note that the cups work best for sizes a-c. Whatever. haha. This suit is soo cute and I love the pepulum design on the sides!

Well, I hope you have enjoyed learning about all of these adorable, fun and modest swimsuits!
I am feeling inspired that our fashion industry is starting to make more accommodations for bustier women, and that being modest can be fashionable! No more granny one pieces!

It's supposed to in the 100s tomorrow so I think I will be busting out my suit and heading down to the creek!
Happy Thursday :)

No comments :

Post a Comment