Friday, April 18, 2014

Fashion Friday




tshirt: Old Navy // blazer (old): similar // jeans: Calvin Klein (similar) // shoes (old) similar //
// necklace: Charming Charlie (similar) //

I recently had a conversation about how I love statement necklaces and I own quite a few of them, but I'm not really sure how to work them into an every day look. It was suggested to me that you can pair a statement necklace with a simple tshirt and jeans. So I tried it for my dance team banquet earlier this week. Love it! Charming Charlie has TONS of GORGEOUS necklaces right now. I linked every thing for similar links, but for the record my outfit was way cheaper than the the links! I got the Calvin Klein jeans from Ross Dress for Less for like $20 bucks. I don't get to get dressed up very often, (yes this is dressing up for me--I wear athletic clothes for work 5 days a week!) but I am going to start trying to find an excuse at least once a week to wear some normal clothes!

Have a great Easter weekend!
 

No comments :

Post a Comment