Thursday, April 17, 2014

For the Birds

This lovely, rainy morning I had to run something to my husband that he forgot because he is being observed today for his student teaching. While I was waiting for him to come out I was watching some little birds twit around the parking lot. I know I've already posted about birds, but I LOVE birds. This particular morning they struck me funny. 

There was 2 little black birds, and one big black bird. They were all taking turns pecking at what looked to be probably gum that someone spat in the parking lot. Then they would fly away and come back. They walk around with the little head bob that I love, like "oh yeah, I'm cool. I'm a bird". haha. I had fun narrating in my head what they were thinking when one bird made the decision to randomly fly away and perch on a tree a few feet away. I'm dorky like that :)

Anywho, here are some more lovely bird frocks to admire. Perhaps someday when I win the lottery (or get a    full time job!) I will get to buy a few of them. In the mean time I will continue to admire them from afar and                           keep trying to re-invent the clothing I already have to make it look more fashionable.

Oh and speaking of full time jobs--I have a video interview today at 4:30 for every PE job in my school district that is going to be available. I am slightly nervous--Pray for me please!

For the Birds

No comments :

Post a Comment