Friday, April 25, 2014

Fashion Friday

Here's an outfit I wore for my interview last week. It's kind of my staple interview outfit: white shirt, black skirt, and a cardigan. Usually I wear flats, I'm not sure what possessed me to wear heels for this interview--it was a rainy day and there was no parking at the school so I had to park across the street and walk a ways and then up a lot of stairs to enter the school! 
I apologize for the horrible pictures! I was home alone and it was rainy outside. Hope you enjoy the sneak peek at my ugly upstairs. Do you like the green carpet & the fun house-esque mirrored doors? ;)
What I Wore: blouse: (old) similar // skirt: (old) // cardigan: old navy // heels: Payless

Leaving you with a closeup! Notice the tan lines I have from the lanyard I wear everyday? hehe.

Happy Friday & have a great weekend!
  

No comments :

Post a Comment