Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Miranda Lambert!

I watched the ACM awards Sunday night and was thrilled to see my favorite country singer win for Female vocalist of the year for the 5th year in a row!
I was once asked if I could switch places with anyone for a day who would it be: I answered Miranda Lambert! She is my alter ego! She is super sassy--like my "closet hippo" tendencies. I lover her music and I love that she is not stick skinny. While I don't always love her fashion choices, I adored her country outfits for the ACM awards!
I would totally dress like this all the time if it was appropriate. I am from a small town in the country, but if I wore sparkly boots and fringe skirts just because I would get some funny looks! Anyway, I have put together some wardrobe items inspired my Miranda's looks last night. I tried to stay within a price range that I can actually afford, although the boots are a little on the spend side.
ASOS
Shopbop
Anthropologie
 I LOVE these boots from Anthropologie, in silver & gold. These would be a splurge though and I am on a shopping hiatus right now :(
Anthropologie
Buckle
I hope you feel a little bit country today!
 

No comments :

Post a Comment